|d3photography.com file photos|
Kickoff is back for a 13th consecutive year, and will be published on Aug. 22. But, before we do that, we have some spots we need to fill with great feature story ideas.
That's where you come in. On July 1, we'll take a look at which schools have had the most fans subscribe to Kickoff 2017 and make sure we have feature stories about them!
Kickoff will have those features and much more, with original reporting, not just some statistical rehash. We talk to all 249 Division III schools for the freshest information and preview and rank every team.
Order Kickoff 2017 now!
Do you have a .edu email address?
Payment is handled through PrestoSports' checkout system and accepts major credit cards.
Kickoff, covering every team in every conference, is back so every fan is ready for the new season. Kickoff is an online-only publication, which will be released Aug. 22 in preparation for the first games the weekend of Sept. 2. It covers all 249 Division III football teams.
What does Kickoff include?
- Analysis of each conference with champions predicted by our experts.
- Our exclusive ranking of every Division III team, from 1-249. Find out where your team stands in the Division III landscape as the season kicks off.
- Keith McMillan's annual sleeper picks column.
- More than 30 feature articles.
- Coverage of every team with a look at key players, big games and "X" factors.
And lots more!
Kickoff will be available exclusively online on D3football.com starting Tuesday, Aug. 23, but you can reserve access to this comprehensive coverage today. For just $12, you will get a passcode that will give you inside access to our 13th annual Kickoff publication. This will be the only place you will find coverage this complete of Division III football.
Users with a .edu email address qualify for a discounted rate of $10.